cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ahsohre88
Asteroid

Note 10 Pre order unable to process my payments

For the past couple days, I’ve been trying to preorder the Note 10. Unfortunately, every time I’ve submitted my payment, I’ve been given an order number and a summary. Hours later, I get an email and saying I need to provide and update my payment information. and when I reenter that ALREADY CORRECT credit card info, I get another message saying "we are unable to process your order at this time, sorry for any inconvenience".  I’ve been on the phone with their customer support all day trying to figure things out and they keep telling me I should cancel and retry or give it 24 hours. Has anyone had any similar problems as such? I know there are a bunch of people who have just flat out had their orders cancelled because their billing information was "incorrect". 

11 REPLIES 11
fettsheir
Cosmic Ray

Same, I keep trying to use the Samsung Financing and it i...

Same, I keep trying to use the Samsung Financing and it insists there's some sort of issue although all personal info matches up.

Ahsohre88
Asteroid

Re: Same, I keep trying to use the Samsung Financing and it i...

i thought about financing but i hear its just as bad as trying to flat out pay for the phone which i have been trying to do for the past couple of days. ive cancelled 2 orders already and resubmitted a 3rd earlier today. its extremely frustrating that Samsung is having this much of a problem. their customer support doesnt even know whats going on either 

Mdnvno1
Asteroid

I was having the same problems ordering the preorder it t...

I was having the same problems ordering the preorder it through the website. After a few tries, I used the Samsung shop app and it worked. Try the app it did for me

Ahsohre88
Asteroid

Re: I was having the same problems ordering the preorder it t...

i tried the app as well. unfortunately that didnt work either. i thought it would have too because thats how i got my S10 but not this time. i tried ordering throught my web browser on my phone. Hope i get better results tomorrow. 

fettsheir
Cosmic Ray

Re: I was having the same problems ordering the preorder it t...

Short of trying to have a rep manually place an order, I have tried all online options available. Nothing seems to work, regardles of payment method.

Mdnvno1
Asteroid

The reps suck! They just push you to other departments wh...

The reps suck! They just push you to other departments when I was having problems, even diverted me to the Samsung rewards department, they were actually helpful and suggested using the app. Best of luck!

Ahsohre88
Asteroid

Re: The reps suck! They just push you to other departments wh...

im going to have to try the app again. for some reason the app was taking forever to process my payment. maybe ill have better luck this time around.

Samsung_9xde1lI
Astronaut

I

I

Comet

I had this problem when I purchased the S10+ with my bank...

I had this problem when I purchased the S10+ with my bank card that had plenty to fund it.

I finally opened a Samsung account with 0% financing so I just went with that and it went thru fine.

Go figure