cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ S-PEN Not Connecting

I have the same issue with my S pen in my Note 10+. I tried all that you guys explained in this topic but still does not connect. It works with the apps but not with air command for camera and others app. It does not connect anyway. Who has this issued fixed? I need help to solve this

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Samsung_SEknVyw If all of the troubleshooting in the thread is unhelpful, please send a private message with the model code of the phone, the IMEI number of the phone, and a copy of the proof of purchase or lease agreement so I may look into your additional options http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have a Note 10 and I am having this issue also. My s-pen will not connect. No matter how many times I try. I have tried resetting the pen, and the phone, and it won't work

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userh8dsLHHoXA Thanks for reaching out. Please send a private message with the model code, the IMEI number of the phone, and a copy of the receipt or lease agreement of the phone so I may look into your options. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I fixed the issue myself (see my post above):

Remove the S-Pen from the Note 10+ and leave it out of the phone for 2 to 3 days.

This allows the S-Pen to fully discharge it's internal battery.

After leaving the S-Pen out of the phone for 2 to 3 days, try inserting the S-Pen into the phone to re-connect it again. It worked for me.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hello, I am seeing the same issue. The phone continues to ask me to reconnect my SPen but it will not reconnect.  I can write notes if I remove the pen but that's it.  Thank You!

Highlighted
Astronaut

I also got same problem. S pen does not want to connect (NOTE 10). It keeps telling me no pen inside. Still not getting any sollution for this. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned above?

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same problem. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps multiple times with no success. Has anyone figured this out??
Highlighted
Astronaut

I got the same issue with my Note 10+. I cant use my air command.