cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ S-PEN Not Connecting

Thank you for that information. I would recommend an accessory exchange. Can I please have the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the exact same issue.  I've tried all the suggestions in this whole text line and nothing seems to be working. Help please. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem here update. Also tried everything on this topic as well as went into a Samsung store in Sao Paulo where I was informed that they could not do anything for me since is a Portuguese phone.

I can't even get my mind around a global company that thinks that people that spend over 1k on a phone don't travel and when they do they cannot or should not have support for their equipment.

Also contacted the Samsung chat and they told me since the several resetes weren't fixing the phone I would just have to wait to get back to portugal to get support...

I've been a Samsung flagship since the s3, but I think this will be the last one. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Ok so my Fiance and I have the same phone and I haven't been able to connect my pen for over a month. I know it's not the pen because I was able to connect my pen to his phone. He noticed that my VoLTE was on and his was not. As soon as I turned that off my phone started connecting to the spen again. 🤷 VoLTE calls.Screenshot_20200117-095313_Call settings.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

I've got the same issue with my note 10 .I had the engineer come out last Friday to replace my screen and the battery, the following day I took my S Pen out and it had been put back in the phone upside down and now its not even registering, luckily he's coming back out on Thursday as its Warranty repair again. Only had the phone over a week as well. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello, i am starting to have this problem myself. I was updating my phone at work and now it wont connect to the S Pen. Please send help. Its just a Note 10./ 

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem here, started I think last week, and clearly a reason for never buying a samsung phone ever again. I'm Portuguese, traveling in Brasil for work at the moment (well, main use of spen is powerpoint presentations that I do a lot of) and total lack of support from samsung. 

I've spent half an hour in samsung members support, all the same suggestions said here. Went to a phisical store where they didn't even let me test another pen, then was sent to technical support store (another +2hours) and then was finally informed that they couldn't support my phone since it's not brazilian. 

What kind of "global" company takes in consideration that someone that spends $+1000 doesn't travel. And if they do travel has the guts to tell the client: "well you just have to wait until you return to your home country! Smiley Very Happy

This is beyond absurd. 

I've been a samsung user since the galaxy S3, and between me and my companies I've bought way over 30 samsung phones. This without even getting started on accessories (rocking a gear s3 + galaxy buds), but this was the last samsung product. 

If you mean business, just buy an apple product or some other android brand (I really can't get used to ios), that trully offers global support. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I put my phone on airplan mode everynight, today morning when I turned off airplan mode BOOOMM, it can not connect to Spen!!!

WOW Samsung, what is hapeninng???? I called to customer service but they evendont know the solution Smiley Sad

I tried all the existing solution in the Galaxy but still the same.

Can you please let me know how to fix this new phone?! should I switch to Apple ...

Highlighted
Constellation

Any help Samsung?

Highlighted
Constellation

I had the same problem too, tried all the steps I found elsewhere and nothing worked.

I called Samsung Thailand support who refused to replace my S-Pen under warranty because my phone is 8 months old and the S-Pen warranty is only 6 months (!).

So I tried this procedure which worked! I took the S-Pen out of the Note 10+ and left it out for 2-3 days. This allows the S-Pen to fully discharge. I then tried reconnecting the pen again, and this time the S-Pen could be detected, and connected and charged again. The charge indicator was show 10% at first and quickly went back to 100%.