cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_7GZkZ3d
Astronaut

Note 10+ S PEN

I absolutely adore my note 10+, but because I'm such a power user of the pen and it's made out of what feels very cheap and plastic I wonder why I'm paying 1200 dollars and they couldn't have at least made it more difficult to bend!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
EonDrache
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 10+ S PEN

I believe the material is because it needs to be able to charge wirelessly and send out signals to the phone for things like remote photo capture

STRANGLEFIZZ
Cosmic Ray

Lol for one stop complaining about the S Pen this time they did a good desing it's unibody and much sturdy as most of us know signal waves cant travel with efficiency in a metal pen so plastic is the choice and just like the phone you cant wireless charge on metal and a glass pen will break easy so the pen dont feel cheap it has great features and i enjoy it the way it is myself

GowithDflow
Constellation

I agree with you cutie but just in case if you lose the pen, it can be easily replace by buying another 1 , they're not so expensive

Ottoman
Constellation

I bought a second one just in case and leave the original in all the time when I'm home or at work. The s pens for the laptops and tablets work to on the note 10 + and I picked up one on Amazon and it's longer and stronger than the s penv that comes with the phone itself. You just have to enable using multiple s pens.