cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10+ S Pen falling out by itself

I have yet to lose the S Pen but it seems to be a persistent problem. Happens about twice a day and I'm lucky enough to have found it every time. The phone is roughly 2 months old and I'm perplexed as to why this is a problem. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ S Pen falling out by itself

Thank you for reaching out. Do you have a case on your device?

-If yes, I would recommend removing you case so we can rule out any outside interference.

Have you always experienced these symptoms?

Are you using the S-Pen that came with your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, I have a case but it's a very thin case with a large cutout for the s pen. No, it seems to be a problem that developed soon after receiving the phone.  Yes, it's the same s pen. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. I would recommend testing your device without the case to see if you still experience these symptoms. If you continue to experience these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.