cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10 Screen Orientation

I used to have my screen orientation locked to portrait because that's what I use most of the time. If I needed to use landscape, I could easily change the setting by pulling down the icons from the top and clicking the screen orientation auto rotate icon. For some reason, I can't lock it in to portrait mode now. Each time I turn off auto rotate, within a few minutes, it resets to auto rotate on. I know we had an update shortly before this started. Perhaps that caused it. How can I make the phone screen stay in portrait mode until I decide I want to manually set it to auto rotate?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Note 10 Screen Orientation

This seems like a software issue you will have to back up your data and do a factory reset. If your problem still continues please contact me. Please make sure you know your google account information on your device before doing this.

Here is a link provided by samsung on how to do a Factory Reset:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFwsKwnN-o8

In this video, we will walk you through each step of the process of removing your personal accounts and information and factory resetting your device. Whethe...
Highlighted
Asteroid

How do I do a backup? Can I save my apps, or will I have to install those all over again?

Highlighted
Product Expert

I suggest downloading the essential apps again one by one on the play store.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks. I appreciate your help.