cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keltik79
Asteroid

Note 10+ Screen - micro scratches

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my new Unlocked Note 10+ for less than a week and I already have terrible micro-scratches on the screen. For comparisoin I had my Note 9 for a year with no screen protection and never had any micro scratches. With the Note 10 being Gorilla glass 6 has any one else experience this poor quality in the screen?

I will of course be trying to do at home remedies to fix and add a screen protector but again going from the Note 9 with no issues to the Note 10 will two complaints doesn't sit well with me. 

(second complaint is Unlocked version T-mobile reception dropping to 2 bars)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10+ Screen - micro scratches

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Keltik79 

The Note10+ comes with a preinstalled basic screen protector. It's a very basic one and it does scratches easily. If you haven't removed it, which I assume not since you mentioned a desire to install one, that's what scratched, not the screen.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
18 REPLIES 18
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Keltik79 

The Note10+ comes with a preinstalled basic screen protector. It's a very basic one and it does scratches easily. If you haven't removed it, which I assume not since you mentioned a desire to install one, that's what scratched, not the screen.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Keltik79
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you every had one of those moments when you are like "OMG", well this was that moment. I've was not even aware that it had a temporary screen protector on the display. Typically new phones have the tab to peel it off so just assumed it didn't have one.

Thank you for the resposne 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Keltik79 

Now that you don't have a screen protector:

https://www.amazon.com/MR-SIGA-Premium-Microfiber-Cleaning-Eyeglasses/dp/B07L9W8297/ref=sr_1_12?crid...

Those are the best $7 investment you can make. I have like 30 of these things everywhere. Good quality and super cheap

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
5leezyLeezy
Astronaut

Hopefully you are right geno

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hopefully you are right geno

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Hopefully you are right geno

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Amazingly Geno is always right. To quote what I told Geno in a private message no earlier than 5 hours ago:

Me: "You know, I've come to find out you're right most of the time Geno, I'd you're spot-on with that too now that you that"

<conversation carries on...>

Me: "ohhhh, lightbulb. I see what the guy is trying to do now...yup. Makes total sense - you're so smart Geno"

So moral of the story here, Geno is always right....listen when Geno speaks...

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Samsung_j5Cv2Rw
Astronaut

Hello and am new with all this am still at the Samsung ga...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello and am new with all this am still at the Samsung galaxy s7 edge just wanted to go higher . But just have one question on my mind right now . Wanted to ask if any one knows if the s or not 10 have the air display or hologram function

Samsung_j5Cv2Rw
Astronaut

Plz any one who knows and has tried should plz tell me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Plz any one who knows and has tried should plz tell me

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Plz any one who knows and has tried should plz tell me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

no, it does not. Not aware of any phone that does

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
RGII
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am exchanging my pre-ordered Note 10+ for another due to the crazy number of scratches. The screen protector is awful. I will install a better one as soon I am able. I have a suspicion this will become a bigger deal.