Original topic:

Note 10 Spotify Offer

(Topic created on: 9/3/19 4:47 PM)
Konsento2020
Constellation
Options
Note10

Anyone know when the offer expires?

How much time to redeem the 6 month Premium trial?

I got Apple music right now so it's kinda redundant to have 2 music streaming services (yes i know they're 2 different things but that wasn't the question lol)

25 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note10

Thanks for reaching out. Here is the help page that will be able to answer your questions. https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-note10/offers/getmore/frequently-asked-questions/

uservY9G92tb93
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Thanks for this link, but I'm still not clear how to sign up for the trial and it's disappointing that Samsung is making people dig through forums and searching to find out how to do this.  An email with clear instructions should have come after the purchase.  It says to use the premium tab, but what code do we enter? How will they know we get it for 6 months?

Solution
VICTORLINARESSV
Asteroid
Options
Note10
VICTORLINARESSV
Asteroid
Options
Note10

It's easy, just click on change to premium, and there you see Samsung offer 6 months

0 Likes
Pattersonis
Constellation
Options
Note10

I don't know, but can I use Spotify for free

0 Likes
userGzpP3lY0TC
Constellation
Options
Note10

What about if you have an existing spotify account already? The offer doesn't show up.

It only  show up if you create a NEW account. If I did that, I would lose all of my spotify  settings.

0 Likes
userLXznFKuNki
Constellation
Options
Note10

I lost mine anyway with changing phones. I'm still crying :loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face:

0 Likes
user32GEKsHFDX
Constellation
Options
Note10

How is this a solution? How did you get to this screen?

0 Likes
user30PkkIuMcc
Constellation
Options
Note10

The Spotify app is preloaded on your new phone. Open it and either log in or create an account. 

0 Likes