Model Code: SM-N975U1 or SM-N975UKIXAA

Software Version: Android 10, One UI 2.0

Baseband Version: N975U1UEU2BSLC

Service Provider: Verizon

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ Star Wars Edition, Android 10 Issue

@Samsung_ZJ0Ap5f I apologize for the app. The community works better from a web browser. I do have your information and greatly appreciate your taking the time to provide it. Once I find out more about the missing aspects of the Star Wars features I will be sure to follow up with you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I started this post on Saturday to try to compile all the issues together: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note10/Star-Wars-Edition-Note-10-Update-Issues/m-p/1050447/highl... 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey guys!

Thanks for sharing this information to allow me to report your concerns and it is now under investigation.

If you haven't been able to provide the requested information, will you please provide me with the following information below?

Model code of phone:

Software version:

Baseband version:

Service provider:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cosmic Ray

I had already responded to @SamsungRei with this but here it is:

Model Code: SM-N975U1 or SM-N975UKIXAA

Software Version: Android 10, One UI 2.0

Baseband Version: N975U1UEU2BSLC

Service Provider: Verizon

Any further update on this? its been 2 weeks now and the Theme is still not proper

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungZell wrote:

Hey guys!

Thanks for sharing this information to allow me to report your concerns and it is now under investigation.

If you haven't been able to provide the requested information, will you please provide me with the following information below?

Model code of phone:

Software version:

Baseband version:

Service provider:

Hi @SamsungZell 

I bought the phone last week on Amazon and as soon as I've updated it with Android 10/Ui 2.0 the reportex issues showed up.

Model code of phone: SM-N975U1

Software version: One UI 2.0 Android 10

Baseband version: N975U1UES2BTA1

Service provider: SAOMC_SM-N975U1_OYZ_XAA_QQ_0002

R38MB0EE3NX

XAA/XAA/XAA

Highlighted
Constellation

Here's my information:

Model Number: SM-N975U1

Software version: Android 10, One UI 2.0

Baseband version: N975U1UES3BTB3

Service provider: SAOMC_SM-N975U1_OYZ_TMB_QQ_0002

R38MB0EGA8T

TMB/TMB/XAA

At first I was missing the Dark Side RC icons; phone, contacts, etc. Now when I switch between themes in attempts to get the Dark Side RC to work again it stays on the previous theme but says the Dark Side RC theme is applied.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungZell any updates on when these issues will be fixed? It looks like everyone with the Star Wars model is affected and we are waiting very patiently for an update. What is Samsung's plan to fix these issues? When can we expect them to be fixed? It has been weeks since we've reported these issues and we've heard nothing...

Highlighted
Constellation

Luckily I purchased this phone through Amazon. I still have time to return it. At $1300 these issues should have been addressed by Samsung immediately.  This is not a good experience for a 1st time Android user. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

well, the phone is still really nice. I wouldn't say these issues warrant a return, but I wholly agree that the amount of money we spent these issues should be addressed by now.