cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Note 10+ Star Wars Edition, Android 10 Issue

Hey so not sure where to post this, I @ the samsung help twitter account and they told me to come here but with the Android 10 update a small part of my theme, the icons, were changed and were deleted. I've attached two photos showing the now grey folder bubbles vs the hexagonal black themed icon bubbles that are now no where to be found.Screenshot_20200105-165929_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20200101-000725_One UI Home.jpg

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 10+ Star Wars Edition, Android 10 Issue

I have this problem too!!! Is your dark mode working with the theme? My no longer works with the theme and it is quite frustrating. Hoping Samsung will fix this ASAP!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

yea my dark mode is also not working with the theme either. Someone here posted a link with a compilation of a few other issues as well. hopefully it gets fixed!

Highlighted

How do I get the Star Wars theme of my S8?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

this is a post about the Star Wars Edition Note 10 Plus, why would I know about themes for an S8?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Samsung_ZJ0Ap5f I would like to look into this further. Will you please provide the following?

Model code of phone:

Software version:

Baseband version:

Service provider:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cosmic Ray

@SamsungRei hey its been quite a while and nothing seems to have been addressed at all. is there any word on when a fix will be rolled out? we spent good money on these phones and we would appreciate at least some kind of information 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hey Goggle.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same issue. Takes away a little from the experience.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Is this app not working? It wont let me post replies and I keep losing the tabs for my own posts