JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 USB C 3.5 mm Adapter Type C Audio Jack

(Topic created: 09-16-2019 08:52 AM)
user2GDBxaTfuP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My note 10+ does not recoginize the USB C Audio Jack.

userWcWPV7UBht
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem also. i bought 2 kind of adapter and they didn't work

Samsung_xX5RfeB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This works sometimes. Try pulling down your notifications go all the way to the bottom to connected USB. Should be on the bottom of notifications if it's showing, try switching the controller to phone it should say it fails, then switch it back to controlled by usb. That's my fix. Even is you buy the adapter made by Samsung this still happens. Samsung fix this, ty. 

Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Here is a link to the recommended USB-C Headphone Jack Adapter: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/usb-c-headphone-jack-adapter-ee-uc10juwe...

Samsung does not recommend the use of a splitter with the phone, due to this Samsung does not manufacture the splitters. 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userKeCwhUegp3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I ordered a cheap one off amazon. To my amazement it didnt work. I'm using this for my cars outdated stereo system. I then plug in headphones with an aux and they worked. Bewildered, I then unplug just the aux from the headphones and plug the aux from my car into it. Viola, music. 

user2IRob3ibds
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This worked for me as well

0 Likes
Floyd27860
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I do the same. I'm a technician & use to plug my S7 into the aux port for hands free calling. Now with my Note 10+ (using the dongle) I get music, but callers can not hear me if I try using for hands-free calling. So frustrating! 

0 Likes
BDellisse
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here but it works only once and then have to reset again with headphones

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@BDellisse Does this still happen when your phone is safe mode?

0 Likes
userseRrUVtccf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

That's the one I bought but it's still not working. I clicked on the solution link and irs not showing me any solution besides the link to the adapter.

users11cQk3d04
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

$15 for somthing that shouldn't have been removed in the first place? Bought the Note 10 plus thinking it would make things more conventient. Should have stuck with the other barnd. At least they included the dongle with the phone, when they first removed it. Great job SAMSUNG.