JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 USB C 3.5 mm Adapter Type C Audio Jack

(Topic created: 09-17-2019 07:17 AM)
user2GDBxaTfuP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My note 10+ does not recoginize the USB C Audio Jack.

userYnFRtk8fsX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So what about when it happens with Samsung's adapter? 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userYnFRtk8fsX I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have the model number for your Audio adapter?

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
users8ok0etVmH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This isn't a  solution,  this is you telling us to buy your product, Wish I had done a little more  reading  on this phone,  knowing that  you're building  a wall around your  product  like apple has, I wouldn't have  bought it. This is the last phone I buy of yours. 

0 Likes
userhKeXuYe8tV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I thought I was having an issue with my headphones plugged in via the USB C port.

I am using an official Samsung USB C to 3.5 jack, and have a Samsung Note 10 plus 5G

Without the jack the phone played sound through the speakers, then I plugged the jack in and there was no sound. I assumed the connection was not working for some reason.

Eventually I found the volume was set to zero when the headphones were plugged in, even though the sound was loud enough using the phone's speakers.

So if the volumn control on the side of the phone is set to say half way for the phone's speakers, does not mean the volume is half way for the headphones when you plug them in, they work separate. The phone senses when the jack is plugged in, you can see this in the notifications.

userC7XUxNydLC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Does this adaptor work for external microphone in as well?

Thank you,

Rich

0 Likes
userGZJ4plNnqs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

my note 10 says usb device not compatible with the Samsung recommended adapter.   šŸ˜ž

0 Likes
monkeytheboy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung is right. The connected USB device is not supportive of profit making. Even though USB devices are universal, and that the Note 10 has an internal DAC, we still do not support anything that does not make money. Thanks for understanding. 

šŸ¤‘:dollar_banknote::money_bag:

0 Likes
usery2MTw5cDVl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Today i got a message from Samsung Finland Come get your order USB-C to aux adapter from Samsung USA. and i was first one who ordered from samsung official store and tried it today and still not working !! I tried almost all of the usbc aux wires only apple's works but with low volume. The problem isn't in wasting money but it's too annoying samsung's usbc aux doesn't work on my Samsung Note10+ phone. Whats the solution. 

Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The N10 acknowledges certain adapters. It doesn't seem to care for ones devoid of their own DAC. That's why only 1 of 2 that I own work. I ended up using a Type C external DAC/adapter originally bought for audio work on my laptop; it does up to 384/32bit (Windows). 

I haven't had a chance to purchase Samsung's headphone adapter, but many others have seen success using the US Note10 (Snapdragon). 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
Samsung_t3u17i0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

After 2 failed purchases from Amazon, I got the Google branded USB-C to 3.5mm adapter from Best Buy and it works perfectly.