cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userseRrUVtccf
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 USB C 3.5 mm Adapter Type C Audio Jack

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's the one I bought but it's still not working. I clicked on the solution link and irs not showing me any solution besides the link to the adapter.

users11cQk3d04
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

$15 for somthing that shouldn't have been removed in the first place? Bought the Note 10 plus thinking it would make things more conventient. Should have stuck with the other barnd. At least they included the dongle with the phone, when they first removed it. Great job SAMSUNG.

usery2MTw5cDVl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today i got a message from Samsung Finland Come get your order USB-C to aux adapter from Samsung USA. and i was first one who ordered from samsung official store and tried it today and still not working !! I tried almost all of the usbc aux wires only apple's works but with low volume. The problem isn't in wasting money but it's too annoying samsung's usbc aux doesn't work on my Samsung Note10+ phone. Whats the solution. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The N10 acknowledges certain adapters. It doesn't seem to care for ones devoid of their own DAC. That's why only 1 of 2 that I own work. I ended up using a Type C external DAC/adapter originally bought for audio work on my laptop; it does up to 384/32bit (Windows). 

I haven't had a chance to purchase Samsung's headphone adapter, but many others have seen success using the US Note10 (Snapdragon). 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Samsung_t3u17i0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After 2 failed purchases from Amazon, I got the Google branded USB-C to 3.5mm adapter from Best Buy and it works perfectly. 

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2GDBxaTfuP wrote:

My note 10+ does not recoginize the USB C Audio Jack.

I got the original Samsung dongle and it works properly

Highlighted
Samsung_4co3rZ6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It it the same that you go with your device pakage?