JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 USB C 3.5 mm Adapter Type C Audio Jack

(Topic created: 10-08-2019 01:55 PM)
user2GDBxaTfuP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My note 10+ does not recoginize the USB C Audio Jack.

37 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user2GDBxaTfuP wrote:

My note 10+ does not recoginize the USB C Audio Jack.

I got the original Samsung dongle and it works properly

Samsung_4co3rZ6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It it the same that you go with your device pakage?

0 Likes
userPImAwqvyTy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Use this app 'Lesser Audio Switch' it resolves this issue entirely. Just adjust the mic settings for USB devices. Once the earphones are plugged in, tap on the usb button and it will works it's magic. Works perfectly on my Note 10+.

FYI, I am using the Belkin Rockstar adapter. Always check compatibility of the dongle before you buy.

0 Likes
user9x5l7kz8S2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This thread is a bit old now, but now that I have switched from Note 10 Plus to Note 20 Ultra 5G I am finding the problem.  With my Note 10, I used a google usbc t0 3.5mm adaptor that came with a Pixel 2XL.  My plantronics headphones worked perfectly for those long phone calls.  

Surprisingly, upon upgrading to the Note 20 Ultra 5G my adaptor/headphone set up no longer works.  I ordered the Samsung adaptor and it works, but the audio volume is so low I can't use it.  I tried using the Lesser Audio Switch app and it does not help me either.

Oddly enough, when I plug in AKG wired buds that came with the Note 10, the phone recognizes and switches to USB C for audio and microphone.  When using the Samsung or Google USB C to 3.5 mm, the phone does not appear to recognize the connection. 

Any new developments or ideas?

0 Likes
MindTech
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This app in no longer in google play- 

0 Likes
userp2UZ3vpByp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If I could find a device that let me charge my Note20 or my S20 while I listen with 3.5 Audio I'd probably be willing to pay Apple Pen prices. I've tried 10 from $2-25 and nothing. All incompatible. Unless you use any other non Google, non Samsung, and soon, non old. Next iPhone is going the way of the iPad Air/Pro USB C too

0 Likes
userK0Iw4cvdv3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried alot USB C to 3.5mm Converters on my NOTE10+ (One Plus, Huwaei, Zook, Local other chinese Brands with an error message "Device Not Recognized"  only Apple with low Volume).

The only connector worked for me perfectly is Promate.

Its 2 in 1 converter Usb C Charging and Audio Jack.

The new problem i found that while recording or singing live on any app with karoke makes your voice delay to hear back on Headphones. SAMSUNG this is my last phone. 

JalaiyaMilton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the Samsung s20 plus I've bought 5 different headphone Jack's and 2 auxiliary cords now ... and NOTHING works . this is frustrating.