cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2GDBxaTfuP
Asteroid

Note 10 USB C 3.5 mm Adapter Type C Audio Jack

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My note 10+ does not recoginize the USB C Audio Jack.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10 USB C 3.5 mm Adapter Type C Audio Jack

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is a link to the recommended USB-C Headphone Jack Adapter: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/usb-c-headphone-jack-adapter-ee-uc10juwe...

Samsung does not recommend the use of a splitter with the phone, due to this Samsung does not manufacture the splitters. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

11 REPLIES 11
DEMIGOD_928
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YA I BROUGHT THE VERIZON USB Type-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter AND CANT GET ANYTHING 

DEMIGOD_928
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure you dont get Verizon's version 

userWcWPV7UBht
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem also. i bought 2 kind of adapter and they didn't work

Samsung_xX5RfeB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This works sometimes. Try pulling down your notifications go all the way to the bottom to connected USB. Should be on the bottom of notifications if it's showing, try switching the controller to phone it should say it fails, then switch it back to controlled by usb. That's my fix. Even is you buy the adapter made by Samsung this still happens. Samsung fix this, ty. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is a link to the recommended USB-C Headphone Jack Adapter: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/usb-c-headphone-jack-adapter-ee-uc10juwe...

Samsung does not recommend the use of a splitter with the phone, due to this Samsung does not manufacture the splitters. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userKeCwhUegp3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered a cheap one off amazon. To my amazement it didnt work. I'm using this for my cars outdated stereo system. I then plug in headphones with an aux and they worked. Bewildered, I then unplug just the aux from the headphones and plug the aux from my car into it. Viola, music. 

usery2MTw5cDVl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today i got a message from Samsung Finland Come get your order USB-C to aux adapter from Samsung USA. and i was first one who ordered from samsung official store and tried it today and still not working !! I tried almost all of the usbc aux wires only apple's works but with low volume. The problem isn't in wasting money but it's too annoying samsung's usbc aux doesn't work on my Samsung Note10+ phone. Whats the solution. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The N10 acknowledges certain adapters. It doesn't seem to care for ones devoid of their own DAC. That's why only 1 of 2 that I own work. I ended up using a Type C external DAC/adapter originally bought for audio work on my laptop; it does up to 384/32bit (Windows). 

I haven't had a chance to purchase Samsung's headphone adapter, but many others have seen success using the US Note10 (Snapdragon). 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Samsung_t3u17i0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After 2 failed purchases from Amazon, I got the Google branded USB-C to 3.5mm adapter from Best Buy and it works perfectly.