JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AKG Bundled Earbuds Not Being Detected

(Topic created: 10-23-2020 11:54 AM)
userhmbuaC6lH7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The AKG earbuds that came with the phone (USB type-C) is not working when I plug it into my phone. I have no other means of finding out if they work with other devices as everyone else in my household is with Apple. 

Problem: When I plug the earbuds into the phone, the phone will still play music through its speakers and Not through tht e earbuds. I have tried waiting a little bit and it's still not working. I have cleared the cache partition and downloaded the app: Samsung Type-C. To no avail, the phone is still playing sound through the speakers. Charging the phone is completely fine though..

Any other suggestions Samsung? These are the only earbuds that I have because I lost my Gear iconX a couple weeks ago.

77 Replies
userrHigUDQo2E
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Happened tome today aswell. It just stoped charging suddenly and then when Ichecked with other usb-c cable and other chargers it wont work. Luckily my laptop has usb-c and tried it on found that I can only charge one side. My original samsung charger no longer works. Maybe there is a time activation that if we dont upgrade to s20 plus charger port will not work?

My usb-c headset also no longer works. I even went to a phone shop and tried new usb-c headphones and it work. Thesame also for the new usb-c chargers it only works on one side.

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can you send me a private message using this link here? http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi. Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • IMEI number
0 Likes
userS1kE3YUMIh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same Happened to me today. It just stopped super fast and fast charging suddenly and then when I checked with other usb-c cable and other chargers it wont work. Luckily my brother has note 8 and tried it on found that It is charging. My original samsung charger works only one side for me. 

My usb-c headset also no longer works. I even went to a phone shop and tried new usb-c headphones and it didn't work. Thesame also for the new usb-c chargers it only works on one side.

0 Likes
AceEmZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I also have this same problem with my Note 10+ where i recieve a mositure detected when there is none. Also my earphones USB-C Headphone (AKG) is not detected and keep getting the same notification of USB Connnector connected and disconnected. Charging is no longer super fast charing except cable charging so I dont really know what to do here.

0 Likes
usereeJGP4hbfx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm having the same problems.
0 Likes
Perdg211
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Have had same issue for months. Only one Sansung support person has responded to this in this thread and it wasn't anything.. garbage.
0 Likes
usere3Uwhg0HkB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem after usb c update... samsung pls fix

0 Likes
ugiurt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The same happened to me today on my s10 lite and but everything else seems to be working fine except when plugging in earphones to my phone.
0 Likes