JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10+ Unable to Download Apps or Updates

(Topic created: 12-26-2019 10:42 PM)
Ceus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've been having issues downloading or updating apps. It is random. The only thing I've found that consistently works is to reboot into Safe Mode and update or install apps.

I have wiped my device, wiped the app's cache, uninstalled the Google Play Store Updates... Wiping my phone allows downloads to begin working for less than 24 hours.

24 Replies
cattoisgud
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine too I also have note 10+ and nothing updates

Ceus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@cattoisgud do you have the Amazon Alexa app installed?

0 Likes
Ceus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've been having issues downloading or updating apps. It is random. The only thing I've found that consistently works is to reboot into Safe Mode and update or install apps.

0 Likes
Ceus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have wiped my device, wiped the apps cache, uninstalled the Google Play Store Updates... Wiping my phone allows downloads to begin working for less than 24 hours.

0 Likes
Ceus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

S0fyan, I have tried different wireless networks, swapping my network to T-Mobile from AT&T and even been to other states. Internet doesn't change the result. 😞

0 Likes
jessie_birax
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Go to settings>apps>play store>clear cache and clear data

Ceus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Tried that as well. No success.

0 Likes
IMaLILtPOT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have had this issue so many times on my Note 9 and now on my daughter's S10e. I have cleared caches, wiped/restored, etc. At this point it's clearly something much larger and no one has been able to figure it out.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Please provide the following so I can look into this further:

Complete model code:

Baseband version:

Software version:

Service provider:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes