Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dluciano88
Cosmic Ray

Note 10+ after a camera update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got an update on my phone the other day and in details was about the camera. Ever since that update this camera "Refining picture" notification does not go away unless I restart my phone! Every time I take a picture!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Note 10+ after a camera update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also go in to device care go to battery locate the camrea app and then turn off put this app to sleep

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
NINO1171
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have that problem in the pictures looks way better

dluciano88
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is what I get and I have to either restart the phone or force stop the camera app. This is after an update from I believe yesterday which included camera features. Can't find a way to get rid of it.

dluciano88
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Trying to post an image of it but can't seem to get it to load on here.

userLJfkUFlvef
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem! It goes on for hours!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Open your apps tray go to app info clear app cache then restart your phone. Should fix the problem. I just did it on mine and it solved the issue.

Amob87
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try turning off your scene optimizer as well as the feed back That lets you know if there was a blurry picture.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also go in to device care go to battery locate the camrea app and then turn off put this app to sleep

View solution in original post

joellipenta
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on AT&T and have the same issue. I've found force stopping the app will stop this, but I suspect it's draining the battery until you manually stop the app. This has been happening sosin I received the October update. Still occurring after the November update. This is incredibly frustrating and hope it's addressed soon! I refuse to factory reset the phone because of this.

joellipenta
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This did not resolve the issue. While the notification no longer appears, the process is still running in the background. I checked the Device Care and found it was still "refining" in the background. In an hour, it had used 9% of the battery. Force stopping or restarting the phone appears to be the only true way to fix this temporarily until Samsung fixes it.