cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1yjQdKVOKQ
Constellation

Note 10 call drop with bluetooth earbud

I have note 10, and recently I bought soundcore liberty air 2. And whenever I was trying on my phone automatically drops call. Tried on other phones it doesn't happen. Whenever I call with bluetooth earbud it works. But whenever I'm receiving calls it just automatically drops it. I would like this to be fixed. 

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10 call drop with bluetooth earbud

Have you tried other Bluetooth headphones?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user1yjQdKVOKQ
Constellation

Yes I've tried 3 different bluetooth headphone. All of those work on other galaxy's just not on note 10. It works whenever I'm listening to music or other stuff. But only drop receiving calls.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to clarify it works when you are making the phone calls is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user1yjQdKVOKQ
Constellation

Yes it works whenever I call them. But not when receiving correct

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device? Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

user1yjQdKVOKQ
Constellation

I could try that. But I mean I got that phone like 2 weeks ago. Cache and when that was my first bluetooth anything trying on that phone shouldnt really give me problem, no?

user1yjQdKVOKQ
Constellation

So suggested method did not work :/

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend taking the phone to a local uBreakiFix location and have them evaluate the phone. Are you having dropped calls any other time? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/