cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10+ constant disconnect wifi and bluetooth

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For the past few days, my internet and bluetooth are constantly disconnecting.  While listening to music it seems like 2-4 times a song my bluetooth shuts off and I have to turn it back on, select earbuds, and then another minute or 2 later it turns off again.

I have recently noticed it is also disconnecting me from my internet at the same time.  So I am not sure why this is happening, not sure if it is a problem with the latest update, but it is hugely irritating.  Being stuck working from home, with a working from home spouse and kids unable to go to school it is hard to pay attention to work without something to drown out the other noises.  I need to figure this out and get this resolved.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Note 10+ constant disconnect wifi and bluetooth

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Coolio, let me know if they turn off again now that the routine has been disabled.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, if you go into the Bluetooth settings under advanced are there any apps listed in Bluetooth control history?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found it, it looks like Bixby Routines is shutting it off.  I think I turned that ability off now.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Coolio, let me know if they turn off again now that the routine has been disabled.

View solution in original post