cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryeahboi
Asteroid

Note 10, entire phone goes blurry except for the drop down menu and lock screen.

Does anyone know why when sometimes I unlock my phone the whole UI goes blurry. Everything and every app I open is blurry except for the drop down menus and the lock screen. I have to restart it everytime to fix it. This didnt happen until I got android 10.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Adam2131
Astronaut

Re: Note 10, entire phone goes blurry except for the drop down menu and lock s..

Maybe restart your phone a couple of times. If that doesn't work bring it to the store you got it from so they can repair it.

Hackinon
Astronaut

Re: Note 10, entire phone goes blurry except for the drop down menu and lock screen.

I have same issue, when I receive a notification, select it on the lock screen dropdown menu, and unlock (expecting it to unlock phone and go right to the app) it is all blurry, horribly unrecognizable. However unlocking with no desired notification selection it works fine. Did you find a solution. I cant be restarting my phone 12 times a day.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10, entire phone goes blurry except for the drop down menu and lock screen.

@usercdJsZ0O2wt Here are the steps to put your phone into safe mode to test.

1. Turn the device off.
  2. Press and hold the Power key.
  3. When 'Samsung' appears on the screen, release the Power key.
  4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
  5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
  6. 'Safe mode' displays in the bottom left corner of the screen.
  7. Release the Volume down key when you see 'Safe Mode.'
  8. Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.

Turn off safe mode

1. Press and hold the Power key.
  2. Tap Restart.
  3. Tap OK.
  4. The device restarts in normal mode.
useryeahboi
Asteroid

Re: Note 10, entire phone goes blurry except for the drop down menu and lock s..

No solution yet its pretty annoying to have to restart it so often. Also no samsung repair centers nearby to take it to be checked out :/

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useryeahboi Does this issue still appear when your phone is placed in safe mode?

useryeahboi
Asteroid

I'm not sure because there's no apparent trigger it happens sporadically.

userl7B3tXvDpb
Constellation

Yes this has been happening to me. It's very annoying. I notice it only does it when in my car, no lights or laying in bed with lights off. I hate it! I hate to turn the lights on for it to work.