cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJxdtt62DfS
Constellation

Note 10+ freezes. I need one ui 2.0

Just recently upgraded from note 8 to note 10+ and it is frustrating me, freezing each time I'm using Android Auto. All these issues started after the November 1 Security Update. I would like to register for the One UI 2.0 beta hopefully it will resolve it, all effort to register via Samsung Members app failed, probably is because of my location, I'm in Lagos, Nigeria. 

Any help on how to go about it? 

Is Samsung working on a fix? 

Regards 

3 REPLIES 3
AppData
Astronaut

Re: Note 10+ freezes. I need one ui 2.0

I haven't had that happen with my android auto, but I have had issues with music randomly pausing and playing really loud all at once. Check your permissions for android auto and whatever app you use to listen to music with. Make sure all permissions are allowed for both and it might help.

userJxdtt62DfS
Constellation

Thanks for your response.

@AppData wrote:

I haven't had that happen with my android auto, but I have had issues with music randomly pausing and playing really loud all at once. Check your permissions for android auto and whatever app you use to listen to music with. Make sure all permissions are allowed for both and it might help.

I'm using Deezer to listen to music. All permissions are granted to AA. Could it be Deezer? I will ride without Deezer and see if it will improve. 

Highlighted
Sorlark
Constellation

My Note 10+ is working great with android auto in my 2016 Honda Accord Coupe EXL. I do know from past experience that the cable you use can mess things up. Also be sure your USB port is clean in your vehicle. Use a good quality cable. Before you launch Andriod Auto, open it up and go through all the settings. Configure it how you want it and like what was stated earlier, be sure it has the correct permissions.

You can always go reinstall AA. Just be sure that when you remove the application that you clear cache and clear data first before the uninstall, so remove it from settings -> applications. After the removal, run a cleanup program, or at least run the device maintenance widget. I keep the widget on my home screen all the time. Be sure the phone is NOT plugged into the vehicle. Remove your car from your Bluetooth Device List on your phone. Restart your phone. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone. Power on your car and delete your phone from your vehicle's Bluetooth Device List. Turn your vehicle off and back on so the computer resets. Now, turn Bluetooth back on and pair your phone before installing Andriod Auto. After you successfully pair your phone and it is working properly (make calls, etc.) Power off your vehicle and install Andriod Auto again. Open Andriod Auto and configure the settings how you like. For now, tell it NOT to Auto launch when Bluetooth connection is detected. (I make sure I'm using the "new" Andiod Auto, it's the first option in the settings I believe.) Finally turn on the vehicle, wait for your vehicle's system to start up all the way and plug in your phone. Hopefully everything will be working correctly.