cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Contributor

Re: +1 I too see this exact problem. It does not come when we...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkU67CYN1KZ wrote:

+1

I too see this exact problem. It does not come when we make calls via Bluetooth. Only when making calls directly from phones.

Since you full screen bezel less display, may be we are seeing this. I'm hoping it is not an issue.

It is not an issue, it is normal.  That is exactly what I pointed out in my previous post.  If you have BT headset connected and make a call, you won't see it.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: +1 I too see this exact problem. It does not come when we...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Guys, please believe other posters that explained perfectly that it's just a proximity sensor doing its job. As we all seem to want nothing but screen, numerous sensors are now hidden right under the screen. This is noting to be worried about, it's how Samsung have implemented it. A pretty cool tech IMO.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Keiths26
Cosmic Ray

It's a proximity sensor mine does it also

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a proximity sensor mine does it also

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10 have what seems like a small bleed on screen making a call

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everyone, this is not a bug nor screen defect. This is an indicator for the proximity sensor. The S10 does the same, due to the location of the module.

If you cover the indicator the screen turns off. Why? Well that's what a proximity sensor is for. It detects when it's covered so that it can turn off the screen during calls. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
userPfkjBLMJNS
Asteroid

Re: Note 10 have what seems like a small bleed on screen making a call

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Block it and the phone screen will turn off