Original topic:

Note 10 is acting really sluggish and slow.

(Topic created on: 1/26/21 8:34 PM)
userfp76A9tmJT
Constellation
Options
Note10

Hello,

Anyone has any solution to my problem with sluggish and slow with my Note 10 phone?

Note 10 with Android Version 10.

- Tried these and didn't help:  clear cache, delete files, or even FDR the phone.

- Also issue with extremely slow receiving non file text and really bad with receiving pictures via text.

- Phone service is T Mobile :   T Mobile guy said I have plenty of data and nothing they can do;  

- My phone warranty time has expired Nov 2020....oh well!

Question:  I wonder if there is an exisiting issue with Samsung and other Note 10 users are having the same problem?

0 Likes
3 Replies
JaimeGFX
Constellation
Options
Note10
yea this week my note 9 took a massive dump in performance night and day difference
0 Likes
userfp76A9tmJT
Constellation
Options
Note10

I am not happy with Android's performance!  My Note 10 is only 15 months old.  I am thinking of switching over to iPhone.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note10

You can try testing your device in safe mode to see if you still experience the same symptoms.

This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Turn the device off.

2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.

3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.

4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.

5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.

6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.

7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.

8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device. 

For your text message concerns, you will need to contact your carrier regarding that.

If you still experience the slow and sluggish symptom in safe mode, I would recommend fully backing up the device and perform a factory reset. I know this may not be the ideal step you want to take but this will reset the device to its factory settings.

Note: If the symptoms do not occur in safe mode, then there may be a third-party app that can be causing this to occur. I would delete each individual third-party app until the symptoms stop.

You also have an option to visit a UBreakIFix for a technician to evaluate your device.

0 Likes