cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10 + is not a good phone for gaming

Just want to let everybody know that this phone is trash for gaming so please avoid spending big money becasue is waste. Is simple as battery overheated always and you get black screen all the time.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Note 10 + is not a good phone for gaming

Never had this issue occur with regular gaming on my device.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Samsung_VAyWcmJ  yikes! Which games are causing you these problems? Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Playing for extended periods is when it happens i would reccomend using a controller when gaming but i love my note it is the best phone out rn

Highlighted
Constellation

Me and my wife play together all the time when we have a chance and she uses iphone 11 pro max and never has any issue only in my note 10 + and is frustrating knowing the phone is really expensive and gives you headaches, and to be honest the game is really not important, the fact that you compare these 2 phones in action is big different cause samsung still way to behind from the competition. 

I'm sorry to say this but samsung lost me and i will switch to iPhone.

Highlighted
Constellation

Lower your Resolution to the lowest so it will match iPhone lower graphics to match iPhone

Highlighted
Astronaut

I love gaming on my note 10+

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Sorry but gaming on the note 10+ is perfect dont know why you are experiencing these problems absolutely no way the iphone is better then the galaxy already been proved it's not