JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 low temp won't charge

(Topic created: 04-01-2020 08:50 AM)
Samsung_5dZvgT3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I plugged my phone up to charge this past weekend. It will not charge anymore. It stays at 1 % and alarms with low temp will resume charging when temp rises. This apparently has to be a manufacture defect. Especially sense there are thousands of posts about it. What do you expect me to do Samsung? 

19 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userlqqmhqxRMC I will be happy to look into this for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
DW729179
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having this same issue and have been for a few weeks. Can you direct me to someone who can help? Thanks!

Derek

0 Likes
Solution
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

When having a low temperate message on your device that is an indication  of your motherboard having a malfunction . You should go into this link for  more inquires and getting a repair : https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service

Nec
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So is the solution to go to Samsung Service and start a warranty claim?  

Thanks,

Kris G

user6SEFMsY2k7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I need assistance with the same issue.  I sent it in for repairs and they sent it back to me in the same condition.  My warranty is up next month.

0 Likes
userk2enBOJUEL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My phone is stuck at 1% and it says it's charging but the percent doesn't change 

0 Likes
userqNgj2UwYVO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

its the wireless charging inductor if uve had your screen replaced the tech either didn't plug it in or tighten the screws to tight causing it to unplug itself theres a youtube video on how to fix took me 5 min and device is now working properly 

0 Likes
EricRothschild
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is not happening to people having damaged screens replaced. Its a widely known manufacturing defect associated with the wireless charging cable located on the back side of the phone detaching. Samsung refuses to address. I bought mine new 9 months ago and am having this issue as well.

userwsp6N9NiqE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've had my phone since May and this has now happened to my Note 10 twice. Disappointed in the lack of quality. 

EricRothschild
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Temporary solution is to place your device underneath the edge of a dresser Or other heavy surface while plugged in, the compression will allow it to charge.