cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlp88Koehrc
Astronaut

Note 10 not receiving incoming calls

Over the past 2 weeks or so I noticed that I am not receiving incoming calls. I can make calls and send and receive messages. I only find out about some of the missed calls once I see someone who called or if they send me a text message. They tell me the calls go straight to voice mail. I have checked my settings and everything seems to be okay. If someone does not leave a voice message how can I know who has called me? Has anyone else had this same issue and did you find a solution?

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10 not receiving incoming calls

I would recommend reaching out to you carrier to have them reset your APN or PRL settings. Essentially these are the settings that control your connection to their network towers. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userlsPzGWcCPJ
Constellation

PRL update and restart worked great. Thanks.

userOCKAZvDJHt
Constellation

I have been having the exact same issue for almost a month... I have tried everything my carrier has suggested and reset and it hasn't helped... please help

userOCKAZvDJHt
Constellation

I got some help from a galaxy tech, he had me clear the cache, message In and get directions.. it's helped so far

Highlighted
userC6ScMPNY54
Astronaut

Having the same issue. works after restart. but happens again later.

can you please put more details on what and how the issue is fixed. thanks

SecretAgentMan
Constellation

I'm having same problem...... cant send or receive text or calls.  Restart and everything works fine for about a day....

Nebula

Setting > connection > mobile network > network operator > select manually > choose your carrier