cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ not recognising USB C headphones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I understand. I recommend trying a factory reset. Please make sure to back up all data prior to doing so.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

zeroride21
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

USB headphones ever work? Not all are compatible. You can also go to: About click Build til developer mode is unlocked and make sure USB routing is on.

userKyPO7jymXC
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lol, I'd be astonished if the bundled headphones weren't compatible! USB routing is on.

A factory reset will have to wait till morning when my phone is fully charged.

Thanks all and I'll update when done.

userKyPO7jymXC
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've now done a factory reset (via the settings app) and this has made no difference at all, the headphones are still recognised as a device which the phone tries to charge.

useroHFHdToCUq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You have to talk to the person whose a head of customer service. And if that person can't fix your problem then you ask to talk to the person a head of that person. And talk to them respectfully. And make sure you take each person full name. You have warranty they will fix it or replace it. Samsung is a great company and excellent customer service but there are times you must go above them. I know you are angry but you have to be respectful.

userKyPO7jymXC
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, no I'm not angry lol (not yet). I've dealt with Samsung customer service many times and always been happy.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKyPO7jymXC Please send a private message with the model code and the IMEI number of the phone so I may assist you further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userKyPO7jymXC
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Rei, I've already spoken to Samsung support and replacement headphones are being sent out which I should receive in a few days.

If that solves the problem I'll update this post accordingly. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKyPO7jymXC That is perfect! If you do need any assistance, you are welcome to directly message any of the moderators. I look forward to your update!

useroHFHdToCUq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to talk to the person ahead of customer service and every person you talk to make sure you get there full name. You need to change the way you said it happened. What im getting at is don't make out like you went swimming you get what I'm saying. But like you said they must honor there warranty. There warranty is like there word is there bond.