cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userk0EDs6ECLX
Constellation

Note 10+ notifications sound issues while wearing a bluetooth.

I have a sprint note 10+. When I connect my bluetooth the notifications will only ring in my bluetooth not the phone. But it will ring when I get a call from both the phone and bluetooth. It didn't at first but I turned on the dual audio function and then it worked. Im using the same bluetooth I've always used and it has worked with no issues. I have called sprint, been to the sprint store,& bestbuy no help at all. Can anyone help I've missed many messages.

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Note 10+ notifications sound issues while wearing a bluetooth.

@userk0EDs6ECLX wrote:

I have a sprint note 10+. When I connect my bluetooth the notifications will only ring in my bluetooth not the phone. But it will ring when I get a call from both the phone and bluetooth. It didn't at first but I turned on the dual audio function and then it worked. Im using the same bluetooth I've always used and it has worked with no issues. I have called sprint, been to the sprint store,& bestbuy no help at all. Can anyone help I've missed many messages.

My Note10 does the same thing, although it depends on the type of headset.  Older models may have less or different functions.  In the Bluetooth settings of each device, there is a "call toggle and media(missing on some models)".  If you want notifications sound though the phone, but calls through headset, then turning off media in BT would allow you to do that.  If you have media/audio then headset usually playbacks sounds too.

From your post it looks like you have figured out the issue.