cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWdmrRP50Oi
Constellation

Note 10 + order

I ordered my Note 10+ Aura glow and it was supposed to be delivered Sept 4 now it's pushed back to Oct 6 with no explanation. This is very frustrating.

6 REPLIES 6
userzP1NCBlRo7
Constellation

Re: Note 10 + order

Similar situation for me, I was told it would be delivered on 9/4/19 and 4 days after I made the purchase it switched to 10/1/19 without any notification or reason. I contacted Samsung that same day and they assured me that their system still says it will be delivered on 9/4/19 despite what my order status on their website says. My "Cancel Order" button has since dissapeard but the status and other info hasn't changed yet; I doubt it will arrive today but I'll find out when I get home.

userWdmrRP50Oi
Constellation

Did your phone arrive yet?  Yesterday I received an email from Samsung that say Sept 6 arrival but one the site it still shows Oct.  There is really something weird going on.

userzP1NCBlRo7
Constellation

Nope, I also received an email saying there are delays due to a high demand and that they estimate it will be shipped on 9/6/19. My order on the website has not changed at all and still says 10/1/19. I still don't expect it to ship today. My best guess is that their system auto updates the order page for a worst case scenario date based off traffic and then everytime they miss their original deadline we'll receive an auto notification bumping it back until the product either ships or hits that far out date projected on the order page. I guess if worse comes to worse I can wait until October, my S7 currently works fine as it is although a little slow, but it's messed up that we're told one thing then get the run around after we paid and are locked in. 

Samsung_FQ6DItf
Astronaut

Didn't order a phone so don't send one someone else order...

Didn't order a phone so don't send one someone else ordered a phone not me

santoslorenz
Cosmic Ray

I ordered mine through the samsung shop app.. it says Sep...

I ordered mine through the samsung shop app.. it says September 6 but it was delivered Aug 28.. you just have to be patient.. sometimes it takes a little longer depending on your color choice... i ordered Aura glow and my brother ordered black.. he got his phone like a week before i got mine.

CRAZYISH
Cosmic Ray

Dont worry it will come and u will lov it

Dont worry it will come and u will lov it