cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLOpJ1jknND
Constellation

Note 10 plus alarm wont turn off, i have to restart my phone to shut it up

I have a Note 10 plus, model number SM-N975U, One UI version 2.0, Baseband version N975USQU2BSL8, T-mobile, carrier config 2.380001, android security patch level dec 1, 2019, knox version 3.4.1

I used to be able to use the stock alarm (clock app) and snooze it on the locked screen. After the last update Dec 2019, the alarm will no longer turn off. The ONLY way i can get it to shut up is by restart/turn off my whole phone. I have tried the following troubleshooting steps......

1) i have wiped my cache partition TWICE

a) result - it did not fix

2) i have placed it in safe mode

a) it did work correctly in safe mode, but when i restarted in normal, BROKEN AGAIN

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10 plus alarm wont turn off, i have to restart my phone to shut it up

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out.

Since the symptoms doesn't persist in safe mode, there may be a third-party app that might be causing this to happen. I recommend deleting all third-party apps starting with the most recent.

user6FfnzMrUBi
Constellation

I have the same problem. It is related to the new update not working with the apps.

Is there a way to undo the Update instead of going through all my apps. They weren't a problem before the Update so no telling how many I would have to disable to find which one isn't compatible with the December update.

Should I be looking at a compatible alarm clock you would recommend?

Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. Samsung doesn't have any authorized way to revert the software to the previous version.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.