JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 plus how to check Bluetooth battery level

(Topic created: 09-05-2019 10:29 PM)
Broncop3t3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How can I check the battery level of my connected akg y100 headphones? On my note 8 I could via smart things. On the note 10 plus it's not an option. Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Broncop3t3 wrote:

How can I check the battery level of my connected akg y100 headphones? On my note 8 I could via smart things. On the note 10 plus it's not an option. Any ideas?

One of the options is to pull down notification shade, then tap and hold bluetooth icon in the quick panel.  This will take you to BT menu and show you connected device(s) and their battery percentages if supported by connected device.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Broncop3t3 wrote:

One of the options is to pull down notification shade, then tap and hold bluetooth icon in the quick panel.  This will take you to BT menu and show you connected device(s) and their battery percentages if supported by connected device.

Broncop3t3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks so much! I was really wanting to be able to check the level!

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Broncop3t3 wrote:

Thanks so much! I was really wanting to be able to check the level!

No problem.  You can mark as a solution my post so others would just jump to solution