cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrEbanks
Constellation

Note 10 plus running slow

Notice that my note 10 is running really slow. How can I fix this? I did every step on clearing cache, seeing if a app is running. Nothing seem to work. Wiping the phone isn't a option.

4 REPLIES 4
Kcam127
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 plus running slow

Try optimizing your phone in the settings, or try down loading a cleaner app. This seemed to help me, also set your phone up for auto restart and auto optimization. You can also unlock your developer options by clicking it 5 times. Once you go in there you can speed up your animations but setting them to .5X good luck

usery1Apofalqe
Astronaut

My note  10 plus  seemed slow,right out the box, it still seems slow. 

-its loads for a while to send a simple picture via text.

That's where I notice it being the slowest. 

I was wondering if its cause I didnt get the, samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus 5G.

But I doubt that has anything to do with it

Then I was wondering, if its cause I ordered the phon . Already unlocked. 

But that cant be it, can it?

Then I was wondering. If it's my provider (metro)

But seems my pictures.sent fast and great in my style 3. Which was just my previous phone. And.the internet and everything was grea . 

Like.i said, it seemed slow out the box. 

I keep all my tabs clean

I clean my catches. 

I dont leave apps running in the back ground. 

I dont over charge my phone. I let it get to 100% and I take it off the charger. Once its 100% I restart my phone and give my phone a nice break and a much needed reboot...

But why is it seeming so slow?

usery1Apofalqe
Astronaut

Unlock my developer option? 

@Kcam127 
Comet

@usery1Apofalqe wrote:

Unlock my developer option? 

@Kcam127 

What he suggested in developer options is a very minor improvement to the speed that your screens transition when navigating in and out of apps and pages.

While I prefer to speed my transitioning up from the default setting of 1x to .5x as well, this has very little to do with what you guys are complainning about.

It's pretty minor, but a nice little improvement to how fast your windows transition.

Essentially, taking the default setting referred to as "Samslow", and speeding it up to more of the common transitioning speed of most other common brand phones.

Samsung makes the default transitioning speed shower for a more "aesthetic" look to the navigation of the interface.

You can even go one setting higher, "transitioning off".

But if you try it, you'll probably find that it's so fast you won't like it.

Developer options is a whole additional settings menu with many options that you can unlock on your Android by going into >settings >about phone >software information. 

In there you will see >build number.

If you tap on that five times, it will unlock developers options.

Then back at the settings main page, you will have a whole new section at the bottom labeled developer options.