cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfwzZ0y8Aow
Constellation

Note 10 plus shipped still label has been created for 3 days fedex

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung shipped my Note 10+ aura glow on Aug 31 and gave me fedex tracking number. It's now Sept  3 and the status in fedex is still "LABEL CREATED Shipment information sent to FedEx" It should be delivered tomorrow, Sept 4 but I do not think it will get delivered. From my understanding fedex still has not yet received the package. 

Does anyone here havee the same issue with shipping? Please tell me your experience.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userK5heLjuya8
Asteroid

Re: I ordered my Note 10 plus on August 22nd and received it...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's because it was a holiday. Two of my phones shipped on the 31st, three hours apart.  The first one arrived today whereas the second one just changed status to picked up.   Itll arrive. Be patient. 

4 REPLIES 4
DB89
Astronaut

I ordered my Note 10 plus on August 22nd and received it...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered my Note 10 plus on August 22nd and received it on the 30th of August so it takes a few business days. I was constantly tracking my package through FedEx as well but it's best if you call FedEx they seem to have more information over the phone.

userfwzZ0y8Aow
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How come you got yours earlier? Is it also in Aura Glow?

I ordered mine on Aug 17 and has been on backorder until it got shipped on Aug 31. I've been tracking it in FedEx manager since day 1 but nothing has change at all for 3 days now. 

userK5heLjuya8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's because it was a holiday. Two of my phones shipped on the 31st, three hours apart.  The first one arrived today whereas the second one just changed status to picked up.   Itll arrive. Be patient. 

uservXQobULfYB
Constellation

Re: Note 10 plus shipped still label has been created for 3 days fedex

JUMP TO SOLUTION

both Samsung and Fedex are so slow, ordered on 16th and still waiting

finally its getting delivered tomorrow