cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snyper2388
Asteroid

Note 10 plus terrible photo quality!!!

So I "upgraded" from a galaxy s9 to a note 10 plus, the s9 camera was way better!! I'm so mad the whole reason I did was for the camera's! I'm seriously ready to go back to iphone! So Samsungs Triple camera is such a gimmick! 1100 dollars for awful face capturing, bad edge detection, wish I could opt out of this phone and I'm gonna blast this info everywhere till someone from Samsung actually cares and does something to fix this!!

12 REPLIES 12
userTmHduzOuzn
Constellation

Re: Note 10 plus terrible photo quality!!!

I have the same issue I hate the galaxy note series I use to love it not any more

Lorenv358
Astronaut

What about the camera is worse?

TMoney3
Asteroid

Did you check the camera quality settings

Nebula

Probably left the plastic on the lens

DeeTwo
Constellation

I have to disagree its alot of noticable upgrades from the last note series but it is a bit difficult to get a unfiltered image but the masses like it that way so it cleans up their selfies ....

Kcam127
Astronaut

Must've gotten a fake one everybody I know says this is the best phone to hit the market

userS2HTaKkryl
Constellation

I am with you i have never owned an iPhone but the galaxy note + photos.  They are always a little blurry and never clear and sharp.  Its been the worst camera phone I have owned, i am truly thinking of changing to an apple pro! 

userE1KD5SnZYh
Astronaut

I have currently own two phones, an  iPhone 8plus and a recently acquired note 10 plus which I chose instead of iPhone 11 pro max and I regret havibg chosen samsung especially cos ths two phones cost the same. The picture quality of the note10+ does not live up to expectation. The iphone 8 takes better pictures even. 

spas528
Asteroid

Anybody noticed the phone vibrates, as if it was a real DSLR, everytime you take a picture now with Android 10?