cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 10 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hii guys anyone has any info on new updates, for note 10 plus i ask cause there was a new update on june 1 2020. And i havent received it yet and i heard there is an Android 11 that just came out is there a reason why im not receiving any new updates i have wiped the cache n consistently check for updates and i havent received any but i havnet and info any suggestions

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_vcfZWAy 

There is no Android 11 for Samsung phones, yet. Now how and when you receive your updates can depend on many factors. What is your exact model number and what carrier are you using?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_vcfZWAy 

There is no Android 11 for Samsung phones, yet. Now how and when you receive your updates can depend on many factors. What is your exact model number and what carrier are you using?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My model is sm-n975u i am using it with simple mobile which under tmobile

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

????

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No Android 11. The beta testing is out on the Google phones right now.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Updates depend on the network "or" carrier your Galaxy Note10+ (SM-N975U) is from. Each carrier will send out OTA "Over The Air" software updates at different times. If you have a "Unlocked by Samsung" Note10+ (SM-N975U1) you will recieve all OTA updates directly from Samsung when they push the updates out. You can always check on your carrier's website for which latest software has been sent out for your specific device.