Original topic:

Note 10+ power mode problem

(Topic created: 11-18-2019 05:50 PM)
Bobbydrakes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

guys . good day!!

i usually set my power mode  to medium power savings also turn on the adaptive power savings...

after removing the charger from the phone .. automatically the power mode goes off.. its annoying to turn it back on.. hope u guys have a fix for this 

Need help .. 😞

5 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tested the phone in Safe Mode to see if the power mode changes? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Bobbydrakes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

already tried safe mode.. didnt fix the problem./bug.

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If it still happens when your device is in safe mode I would recommend having the phone evaluated by a certified technician. You may have two options for this depending on your location. You can either visit a local uBreakiFix location or you can ship your phone into the Samsung service center.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Bobbydrakes  hello! 🙂

While using adaptive power saving, your phone will automatically change the power modes based on your usage. 

Bobbydrakes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

true.. but my issue is that .. i already set my phone to medium power saving.. but after charging the phone .. the powersaving mode turns off.. doesnt happen on my s8 plus .. or even on my s7 edge..

0 Likes