cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userL40tcWxg6n
Astronaut

Note 10 pre-order

When will the Note 10 be available for pre-order and where will that info become available? I Always miss out?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Comet

Note 10 is set to launch on August 7 2019, so after that...

Note 10 is set to launch on August 7 2019, so after that you'll be able know its specs and features and then will also be able to know from when it'll be available for preorder.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10 is set to launch on August 7 2019, so after that...

Normally pre orders start the night unpacked ends so I would say it will start on the 8 of August but anything could happen from now to then so keep checking they will be more information the closer we get to unpacked 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless
userVU2b16f4p2
Constellation

Re: Note 10 pre-order

I got the email to pre order, however I go through everything and at the end the sumsung website says [START OVER something went wrong] !!! 

useru9sHJFMmNN
Constellation

Me tooSmiley Sad

user01nuwrBdYW
Constellation

Me too

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Good morning, you are now able to pre-order the Galaxy Note 10 using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/?CID=afl-ecomm-cjn-cha-092118-52057&cjevent=9abd6425b7cc11e9817300390a240...

userlGoycizgLH
Constellation

Placed the order twice but order got cancelled , it keep saying we cannot verify payment personal info etc , I even used credit and debit card , I don't know what is going on 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

useriZqux7C4NZ
Constellation

Hey moderator if you know what the problem is why not fix it?