JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Refining Picture

(Topic created: 11-05-2019 08:03 AM)
Th3Awak3ning
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Every time I take a picture now with my phone it says refining picture and it wont go away unless I restart the device. Every single time. What's causing this

61 Replies
Owen-M
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue on my Note 10 plus from att. Just got the November security update about an hour ago and it's fixed for me

users663kdQtKw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Really? I have the same issue and NOTHING has worked from all the above suggestions. I just had an update and it's still coming up!😔Screenshot_20191104-183058_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

See if this works for you: Go to Settings, device care, tap battery, then look for the camera app, and make sure put to sleep option is turned off.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userjfiGxGsShP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I can  ot get my refining picture to go away either. I have tried everything!!  I even appeared off fo . Period of time and when powered back on it still is there!!  Over 5 hours of refining a picture! This is ridiculous for a brand new 900+$ phone!!! 

0 Likes
Papusha19
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Nothing is working for me too. Even Samsung tech couldn't help. Any advice on ur end ?

0 Likes
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I just checked for and got an update. One of the items included in the update is improved picture quality. Hopefully its exactly what you've been hoping.

UrbanBeauty
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you gonna check for that Update now

0 Likes
John79x
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same on my Note 10+ from Xfinity Mobile.

Haven't seen that update yet, gonna go look now!

0 Likes
TimJennen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Screenshot_20191106-124434_Chrome.jpgSame here. 

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@TimJennen Does this issue still appear when your phone is in safe mode?

0 Likes