cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UrbanBeauty
Asteroid

Note 10+ refining picture notification

Hi as of the last update to my Verizon Galaxy Note 10+ anytime that I use the stock camera I have an ongoing refining picture notification that will only clear if I go into the camera settings in app management and force stop the camera.

29 REPLIES 29
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10+ refining picture notification

Could I have your full baseband model?

UrbanBeauty
Asteroid

Here you go, thank you

Samsung Care Ambassador

Whenever you get that notification. Try sliding the notification slightly to the left to where a cogwheel icon appears. Click on that and it should take you to where that notification is toggled on. Try toggling it off for now. In the meantime I'll check with Verizon

userZK4w1Irl7V
Astronaut

Check with Verizon for what SJohnson? She is asking you about an issue with her device. We (Verizon) have nothing to do with a camera notification. Smh. Glad u for it to go away girl.. I just had it pop up for the first time. Annoying.

Zapp2211
Cosmic Ray

Clear the cache and data then restart the phone that might do it

Paul Irlanda
UrbanBeauty
Asteroid

I've turned the notification off but it's still there and the two that I've circled won't allow me to toggle them on or just adjust the notification sound

UrbanBeauty
Asteroid

I've done that multiple times it keeps coming back, maybe I should factory reset it at this point.

userqlBSGWeD06
Astronaut

I just got this phone yesterday and I have the same problem. You can't slide it, delete it, or anything. It just has a timer on it, like it's just draining your battery. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

If you're going to factory reset make sure you back everything up with smart switch. If the problem persists then it needs to be fixed with an update