JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 + restarts at night

(Topic created: 08-24-2019 08:32 AM)
user6YURUArhqU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Phone randomly restarts during the night and had you type in your password to start the phone.

13 Replies
Samsung_iiY5rvw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Probably was updated

0 Likes
Samsung_WOwg4UB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Haven't had a problem

0 Likes
Samsung_WOwg4UB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No problem

CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Check in settings / device care and tap the button top right, tap Auto Restart and make sure your device isn't set to restart at night. Or at all for that matter if you're not wanting it to

userLcZ7dZHfxo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Awesome! Fixed my problem!

userHyO6o2Gewo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine is doing it too and the last update was on 8/22, but every morning I have to type password and wait for reboot. I had auto restart set for sunday only, so today I turned it off, so we will see tonight if there was an issue with that feature.

Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I would recommend checking to see if you have the Auto restart feature enabled in your device care settings.

You can check this pathway by following: Settings>Device Care>Three dot menu>Auto Restart and ensure that you have it disabled. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userAobVMeYYKH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

But that setting is once a week.  Mine restarts almost every night.  What happens when I use my alarm to get up in the morning?!?

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for letting us know that this resolved your issue, this post can be used to help others in the future!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes