cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermQyEdDJ4dy
Constellation

Note 10 + screen scratches

I pulled off the orignal plaste screen protector at day one .

and then.

My Note 10+ got a noticeable Screen scratch at left lower part. some more micro scratches in middle of the screen without any hard contect or sharp items .

seems the glass is not as strong as my old phone.

Any one have same issue here?

21 REPLIES 21
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10 + screen scratches

Actually the opposite experience for me. No scratches on Note10+ after one month (got it on August 7), and before that used the S10 for almost 6 months and not a single scratch.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Owen-M
Halo

Yeah it's the same as my s10+. Had to remove the included...

Yeah it's the same as my s10+. Had to remove the included screen protector because of heavy scratches and now it has a lot of scratches. It's just gorilla glass 6, i believe it is a softer glass which means less prone to shattering, but more scratching

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Yeah it's the same as my s10+. Had to remove the included...

@Owen-M wrote:

Yeah it's the same as my s10+. Had to remove the included screen protector because of heavy scratches and now it has a lot of scratches. It's just gorilla glass 6, i believe it is a softer glass which means less prone to shattering, but more scratching

Old cars were made stronger, had metal radiators, cast iron engine blocks...now plastic exaust manifolds, plastic radiators...I believe phones are the same.  People want thinner devices, ligher, faster...be careful what you wish for Smiley Happy

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Yeah it's the same as my s10+. Had to remove the included...

Of course it ultimately depends on how the phone is used. Oddly enough when I had S9+ and Note9, both got some light scratches and those were GG5, but no scratches on S10 and Note10+ (knocking on wood) with GG6.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
useriBrK5SvysY
Constellation

I do! I have not dropped the phone, I've been VERY gentile with it and I have horrible micro scratches. I have a nick and a long one inch scratch. I may have to exchange it. 

useriBrK5SvysY
Constellation

OK, I take that back!!!! My phone had TWO screen protectors on it. It had a loose standard packing screen protector. If you slide your finger under the right hand, bottom corner -- a thicker screen protector will lift. Thank GOODNESS!!! I was so worried and swore it was scratched. So, yes, there are actually two screen protectors that come with the phone in the box. 

userHSWW5R1CBu
Constellation

You literally just solved my problem!!! I didn't notice the 2nd screen protector? Screen is 100% perfect and I'm going to get a shield tomorrow!! thank you

userv6lYYLuu8F
Constellation

Hmm I don't think this was the case for me, but do you have any pictures / can you elaborate? Could you easily see the 2nd screen protector?

On my Note 10+ I took off the installed screen protector per an advisory from Samsung (for the fingerprint security fiasco) and now have started seeing scratches on my screen! Very upset.

SuziC
Asteroid

I have scratches on my screen protector on my note10+. I am a bit afraid to see if they have transferred through. I use my s-pen a lot and I believe they are coming from it.

My note 8 endured some faint scratches on the screen which I thought was weird.

I never needed a screen protector for any of my galaxy devices and now its seems I do.