cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10 + screen scratches

@SuziC wrote:

I never needed a screen protector for any of my galaxy devices and now its seems I do.

You probably still don't. The screen protector that comes with the phone is not great, and scratches easily. I removed mine and now, after 6 weeks still not scratches.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userXdNtRVmUGJ
Constellation

Yup, just noticed on my, and not happy about it either. For the amount that we pay for these phones, this should had not happened!

Highlighted
Samsung_4co3rZ6
Astronaut

Same here got few scratches on my note10 even without taking off the screen protector

LSDreams25
Astronaut

I haven't noticed that yet. Hope it doesn't happen.

KingCort
Constellation

Big oof friend sorry

Keghead
Asteroid

I use liquid nano on my 10 plus. No scratches or spider webs

NickManDude
Galaxy

Well it is plastic...

John79x
Galaxy

After having a dome glass protector on my Note 10+ for a good while, I decided since I have insurance to go with no screen protector at all.

Even though the dome works pretty darn well with the fingerprint sensor, I like how perfectly smooth and easy it works with no screen protector.

So, I've had a naked screen for a good couple of months now, and not a single scratch yet.

Knock on wood.

SamLag
Halo

I had original screen protector for about two months. Replaced it with Dome Glass. Love it. I like my Note 10+ a lot so I have to protect it, not to mention price.

user0B0rHBdYTL
Constellation

Samsung should really focus on a scratch proof screen, that would be great PR on the next release and satisfying us customers, as well as getting a better edge on the competition