cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jayduran30
Constellation

Note 10 still not getting android 10 update!!!

I still haven't been able to comprehend why the Note series is always the last one on receiving the latest updates... being the top notch, premium device and most expensive of Samsung phones always being the last one on getting updates. Every year my coworkers get the S series and when I get the Note it always feels like they get a little envy cause I got something a little better when it first comes out but when it comes to updates they always get it at least 3 weeks to a month ahead of me I really feel Samsung is doing us all wrong... am I the only one who feel that way?

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung_PjukW99
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy is the best

Samsung Galaxy is the best

Samsung_gYa5uBt
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 still not getting android 10 update!!!

I think this is Samsung's way of saying the Galaxy S series is superior

The note series is suppose to get the update late January just because some are getting it early doesnt mean their all gonna get it calm down oh my lord🙄

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Samsung_mH0jqQz
Astronaut

They will obviously give the S series the update first than Notes: no prizes for guessing the obvious - Galaxy S11 is in the horizon and they want users or buyers to feel that the S series is as important as the Note if not better. This is all sales tactics which is good for them.

JJoel518
Constellation

Samsungque - for those that can't wait, could you give us a link to download the update from? Might help us impatient ones... I'm getting tired of hear everyone else has Android 10. Would be an huge help. Thank you.

SPECTACULARfone
Cosmic Ray

I just downloaded the latest Andriod 10 on my Galaxy Note 10plus 5g.

SPECTACULARfone
Cosmic Ray

I didnt use a dumb link, all I did was check the firmware on "updates " > settings.

Wizsndragons
Asteroid

It also relys on the carrier and if they feel it is a safe upgrade to push to their devices depending on the data that has been obtained from the trials. Verizon for example has the note 9 upgrade to the UI 10 on hold due to bugs found in the software.