cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aeversil
Constellation

Note 10+ vibration not working for sound mode and system

Me and my roommate both recently bought a note 10+ and for some reason my vibration isn't working for system related things. For example toggelong vibration mode in the sound mode menu, the hepatic feedback while typing on the keyboard (all settings are correct) and even the vibration test in the samsung members app isn't working. 

However the vibration works normally when I receive notifications or incoming calls.

My roommate doesn't have this problem and whe are on exactly the same framework and software build.

Does some one have any idea about what the problem could be?

6 REPLIES 6
Comet

Re: Note 10+ vibration not working for sound mode and system

Have you checked Settings / Sounds and Vibrations / Vibration Intensity?  That's sometimes it

Screenshot_20191106-023754_Settings.jpg

Aeversil
Constellation

Yes I did

Honored Contributor

@Aeversil wrote:

Me and my roommate both recently bought a note 10+ and for some reason my vibration isn't working for system related things. For example toggelong vibration mode in the sound mode menu, the hepatic feedback while typing on the keyboard (all settings are correct) and even the vibration test in the samsung members app isn't working. 

However the vibration works normally when I receive notifications or incoming calls.

My roommate doesn't have this problem and whe are on exactly the same framework and software build.

Does some one have any idea about what the problem could be?

@Aeversil 

When did the issue start happening?

Aeversil
Constellation

As soon as I opened the box it was there. Updated to the most recent update but didn't solve it. Also tried factory reset multiple times but no luck.

Honored Contributor

@Aeversil wrote:

As soon as I opened the box it was there. Updated to the most recent update but didn't solve it. Also tried factory reset multiple times but no luck.

@Aeversil 

Hmm.  When you factory reset the phone, did you then restore from backup?

Aeversil
Constellation

I don't think so