cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userhDBr4yiuKe
Constellation

Vibration mode not working on Samsung Note 10+

The vibration mode has stopped working on my new samsung note 10+. I have tried safe mode and also partition clearing. Still no luck. Please help.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Vibration mode not working on Samsung Note 10+

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

userlgynNdEH4g
Constellation

Re: Note 10 vibration stopped working

My Vibration Motor has also stopped working. I have talked to Samsung tech support and followed all of the same steps as everyone else. Still no vibration. This has been going on for over two weeks now. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10 vibration stopped working

Hey there @userlgynNdEH4g,

Thanks for reaching out. I can certainly understand the frustrations this may have caused you. If you don't mind sending a private message here providing the full model code and IMEI so I can further look into your warranty status.

BlackChief0
Asteroid

Vibration has become weak/non-existent

The vibration on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has become weak/non-existent for no reason. I initially noticed the lack of haptic feedback while typing and went through various settings to make sure vibration was turned "on" and was set at a high level. Then it occurred to me that it might be vibration and general, something I confirmed while messing with the ringer keys and turning the phone to "vibrate only." The phone makes a quick shudder like if the vibration weight (or whatever is inside) is trying to engage, but ends there. Any tips?

Tuanming
Astronaut

In the settings, search for vibration intensity and crank...

In the settings, search for vibration intensity and crank the settings to your preference.

BlackChief0
Asteroid

Re: In the settings, search for vibration intensity and crank...

Already tried that, it's at the max

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you check another Note 10+ such as at the carrier to see if your vibration is different then another device?

BlackChief0
Asteroid

No, but my device arrived by FedEx on Wednesday 8/21 (2 days early), and it didn't have vibration issues til yesterday. That's what alerted me, I was used to the haptic feedback when I was typing and all of a sudden it was gone. I even remember the last time in vibrated; I had gotten a text from my roommate and felt it go off in my pocket and I thought it was odd that the Galaxy buds didn't alert me that I had a notification from message+, which had been doing earlier.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you updated the device yet?