cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
uservtGUz1JndO
Asteroid

Re: Vibration problem

It seems like it's a common problem with the note 10. My vibration stopped working last night as well

userCo5K2UoY57
Constellation

Vibration problems

Hey I'm using the note 10 plus and the smart watch 2 and suddenly the vibration stop working in both of them.. what can I do??

userCo5K2UoY57
Constellation

Vibration stop working

Hey I'm using the note 10 plus and the smart watch 2 and suddenly the vibration stop working in both of them.. what can I do??

userbUjhGbmOcO
Astronaut

Can't feel phone vibrate

I have had my Note 10+ for about 2 weeks and I can rarely feel the phone vibrate when I receive a call or text message.  I have reset phone and tried other suggestions that have been posted.  Nothing seems to work.  I rarely have my sounds on due to work and need to be notified by feeling vibrations in my shirt pocket.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't feel phone vibrate

Hello there, is this a recent symptom or has this been happening since you got the phone?

Hello, I am also having this problem. For me, this is a recent symptom. It was working fine up until yesterday. I have tried the following:

• Wipe Cache Partition
  • Changed Vibration Intensity
  • Booted into safe mode
  • Factory Reset Device

None of these have worked.

userOqQlEJcy0N
Asteroid

This is becoming a common issue. I've experienced it as well and have yet to come to a solution. You can also dial *#0*# to test your vibration. If it doesn't work there, then it is a hardware issue. Curious, what model do you have? Also, did you ever change the vibration pattern? I'm trying to get to the root cause because mine worked for about one week before it went bad, shortly after changing the pattern to the "off beat" setting. It looks like I'll have to wait until they sell vibrate motors on eBay so I can replace the nonworking one that shipped with my phone.

I have the Note 10+. Yesterday when I tried *#0*#, it did not work. I did change the vibration intensity and the pattern. Oddly enough, the vibration randomly started working this morning. Software issue, I'm assuming.

userOqQlEJcy0N
Asteroid

@Samsung_fJNDHKC wrote:

I have the Note 10+. Yesterday when I tried *#0*#, it did not work. I did change the vibration intensity and the pattern. Oddly enough, the vibration randomly started working this morning. Software issue, I'm assuming.

Interesting. Wish mine would start working again. What triggered it to work again? Any idea? I still think it is hardware. Maybe a bad connection?

Honestly, not a clue. Was driving to work this morning, received a text and it vibrated. Was a little confused, so I did *#0*# just to test it and it worked fine. Could be a loose connection. Has been working all day, hopefully it stays this way. Hope yours starts working as well!