cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYrwouu0Vys
Constellation

Re: Note 10 vibration stopped working

Your post is the the exact issue as mine. Phone since launch and 3 weeks in the vibration motor stopped working. Factory reset and Samsung Support remote login to check phone. Samsung Support solution is to have phone sent in to fix or take to authorized dealer to fix. A $1,200 Note 10 Plus, not even a month old, and Sumsung wants to pry into the phone to replace the vibration motor.

From the video teardown it is commented that the vibration motor in the Note 10's are a new model not used in previous Notes. Samsung should own up to the know issue Note 10 users are now experiencing with the new vibration motor stopping and replace broken phones, no questioned asked!!!

userGp0ORl4EBy
Asteroid

Re: Note 10 vibration stopped working

My problem is same as yours they want me to take it to service center 

userGp0ORl4EBy
Asteroid

Note 10 plus vibration not working

Hi good afternoon to all, I'm vasanth I brought my new galaxy Note 10 plus mobile past 3weeks back. While using my phone suddenly in my phone vibration is not working I observe it after 3 day I went to service center they said vibration motor dead,we need to replace it. for that we need to open the phone internally. I would not accept it. I brought only 3 weeks how can it have internal hardware problems. Please help me what to do?

userDW8KfcOVBI
Constellation

Vibration Stopped on Note 10

Sadly I am one of the many who has experienced no vibration capabilities in my phone after 3 weeks of use. I have reset my phone, placed in safe mode, erased cached partition with no success.

uservtGUz1JndO
Asteroid

Re: Vibration Stopped on Note 10

I'm sorry that I have to welcome you to the club

Samsung_p6Lk3vl
Astronaut

Re: Vibration Stopped on Note 10

Hey I just joined the club I didn't want to be in. I too, cleared the cache and used safe mode with no success. When switching it to vibrate it always felt weak when I got it. I love the phone, but this isn't fun.

PeteCastle
Asteroid

Note 10+ vibration motor not working

I'm having the same issue alot of Note 10 users are complaining about. All of a sudden my Note 10+ stopped vibrating and I've done every thing from Safe mode, diagnostic mode (*#0*#) and factory resetting it. Samsung needs to acknowledge this issue and look into it.

Highlighted
uservtGUz1JndO
Asteroid

Re: Note 10+ vibration motor not working

I agree, my vibration stopped working last night, contacted Samsung and they want me to bring it to a shop and repair it. As soon as the shop opens up your phone, there goes your water resistance

PeteCastle
Asteroid

sigh that's what I'm afraid of they want me to take it to a shop and I'm sure they are going to open this thing up, and like you said there goes the water resistant.....on a phone less than a month old🤦🏾‍♂️

PeteCastle
Asteroid

So I made an appointment with my local authorized Samsung Repair provider (UBreakIFix) and low and behold Samsung hasn't shipped them any Note10 parts so they can fix my phone. They did me the favor and check with any other local UbreakIFix shops and they don't have any parts either so looks like I'll be calling Samsung and shipping my phone to them......😑