cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOqQlEJcy0N
Asteroid

Re: Note 10+ Vibration

@userXJ4D0L7rbG wrote:

Same here,  Vibration ceased to function after 18 days of owning my brand new not 10+.  Talking with UBREAKIT repair location in Uptown Dallas now.  They happen to have a vibration motor.  No idea if that will prevent reoccurrence of vibration failure though.  

Thanks for this suggestion. Going to have mine repaired in the same fashion. They have to see if they can get the part in first, however.

Yarnsrj
Halo

Re: Note 10+ Vibration

No vibration for texts only? What is going on now? 

EDIT.. I realize that my phone does vibrate when I recieve a text, BUT!! it only vibrates for less than 2 seconds and unless I have my phone in my hand for that split secod, I am not aware that i have a text until I look at my phone. How can we increase the vibration duration for text messages?

userorc7lIEFnt
Constellation

note 10 vibration stoped working

after two weeks the vibrator stoped working i ahve tried everything

this is the scond note 10 it hapens to the first one after a week t stoped vibreting and i got a replacement from the store. and now the new phones vibrator stoped 

what shuold i do? 

Highlighted
uservtGUz1JndO
Asteroid

Re: note 10 vibration stoped working

Unfortunately at this point it seems like the only thing we can do is to keep complaining until they hear us

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: note 10 vibration stoped working

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this for you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Rau88
Astronaut

Vibration problem

Having problems with vibration on my Note 10+, I can barely feel it, though it was so intense until now I could literally hear it, not just feel it buzzing in my purse. Now it's dying or something. Didn't drop it, didn't install anything from 3rd party or apps that would mess with the vibration settings. Dialed *#0*# and the vibration is still the same - barely feel it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vibration problem

@Rau88 wrote:

Having problems with vibration on my Note 10+, I can barely feel it, though it was so intense until now I could literally hear it, not just feel it buzzing in my purse. Now it's dying or something. Didn't drop it, didn't install anything from 3rd party or apps that would mess with the vibration settings. Dialed *#0*# and the vibration is still the same - barely feel it.

Turn your device off and then back on.  Do you feel vibration?

Comet

Hi @Rau88 

You can download an app called Good Lock, which is made by Samsung from Galaxy Store. In that app you'll see and option called Nice Catch. In there you can view the Vibration History, where you can see which app is causing Vibration in you phone. So that you know what is causing the Vibration and try to solve the issue after that. Let us know how it goes.

Link to Good Lock App:

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.goodlock

Sincerely,

NBI

If my post has been beneficial to you, please don't forget to Like my post. If my reply resolved your questions or issues✅, please Mark it as solution by pressing the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Rau88
Astronaut

Of course I tried turning it off and on. And the app you were talking about is for phantom vibration - my problem is I don't have the vibration working at all on my note10. Read my post carefully.

Honored Contributor

@Rau88 wrote:

Of course I tried turning it off and on. And the app you were talking about is for phantom vibration - my problem is I don't have the vibration working at all on my note10. Read my post carefully.

I have seen few posts with vibration issues.  I never use vibration for calls or sms except the nav bar keys.  So I never had vibro motor fail(unless it was defective out of the box). 

You can try to wipe cache partition, don't know if it will help, but you can try.

Try contacting Samsung Tech Support via chat or call:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/mobile/phones/galaxy-note