cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ vibration motor not working

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Yarnsrj
Halo

My phone vibrates, but not for texts...

userYrwouu0Vys
Constellation

Your post is the the exact issue as mine. Phone since launch and 3 weeks in the vibration motor stopped working. Factory reset and Samsung Support remote login to check phone. Samsung Support solution is to have phone sent in to fix or take to authorized dealer to fix. A $1,200 Note 10 Plus, not even a month old, and Sumsung wants to pry into the phone to replace the vibration motor.

From the video teardown it is commented that the vibration motor in the Note 10's are a new model not used in previous Notes. Samsung should own up to the know issue Note 10 users are now experiencing with the new vibration motor stopping and replace broken phones, no questioned asked!!!

PeteCastle
Asteroid

@userYrwouu0Vys my understanding is Samsung won't even bother looking into this issue until a certain amount of people start reporting it. What I'm thinking now is I send my phone in the replace the motor with the same stuff as before and a few weeks later I'm back where I started

Highlighted
uservtGUz1JndO
Asteroid

We should keep speaking up until we're heard, us having to send in a brand new phone is ridiculous. That's time away from a new phone you just bought on top of that it having to be opened up and repaired

user57uQYAlanc
Constellation

Note 10+ Vibration

Day 14 of having this phone, the vibration just completely stopped working. Tried everything from factory reset to changing settings. The vibration motor is dead or something is loose. I keep my phone on vibrate all the time so this is extremely irritating. Anyone else having this issue? I contacted Samsung and it's under warranty so it will be fixed. Just curious if my phone was a dud or if this is a design issue.

usertzDaf6tvgy
Asteroid

Ask for a new one!!

Ask for a new one!!

userZqm3oV7DsK
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ Vibration

Having the exact same issue on 2 note 10+ phones.  I have tried everything.  Even factory reset to no avail.   Hoping someone has an answer soon on this issue.  It is beyond frustrating. 

userOqQlEJcy0N
Asteroid

It is proving to be a very common issue. Mine is the same way.

userXJ4D0L7rbG
Constellation

Same here,  Vibration ceased to function after 18 days of owning my brand new not 10+.  Talking with UBREAKIT repair location in Uptown Dallas now.  They happen to have a vibration motor.  No idea if that will prevent reoccurrence of vibration failure though.