cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_oKGKtBz
Astronaut

Note 10

New from iphone. Is anyone else's note 10 draining somewhat fast? Don't get me wrong, it has a great battery. Just draining more than I thought it would?🤔 but I am used to iphone so maybe that's it. Loving it though.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10

@Samsung_oKGKtBz during the first week of use your battery learns your usage patterns and adjusts based on how you use your device. About how many hours of screen on time are you getting from a full charge? 

Samsung_oKGKtBz
Astronaut

Ahh okay gotcha. Well that's good to know! I just got it...

Ahh okay gotcha. Well that's good to know! I just got it yesterday and it haven't let it die. But in 7 hours it went from 100 to 50. It's really not that bad come to think of it.

Hydrobud
Asteroid

I'm finding on the Note10+ that the first 25% of the batt...

I'm finding on the Note10+ that the first 25% of the battery drains a lot more quickly than previous note devices and then 75% to 15% it drains much slower I'm still at 40-60% at the end of the day compared to 10-25% on the Note9

Highlighted
Samsung_oKGKtBz
Astronaut

Agreed. My iPhone was drained by this time. So the batter...

Agreed. My iPhone was drained by this time. So the battery life is much better than my last phone as well.

Polymarchs
Asteroid

By 8 am my battery was 100% By 2 PM my battery was 73% No...

By 8 am my battery was 100%

By 2 PM my battery was 73%

Normal use.. pics web browser email some YouTube and social media..

THEBAG801
Constellation

Mine drains pretty quick. My note 9 lasted all day this n...

Mine drains pretty quick. My note 9 lasted all day this note 10 plus doesnt. I've had it since wednesday.

Thebag
useravfCYmRjyT
Constellation

Hi! Did you set up your phone features in a way to addres...

Hi! Did you set up your phone features in a way to address a proper battery life? Also, I suggest you to download the Samsung User Manual and get some time to learn about the features of this mighty phone. As an Engineer that learns about new systems every other week, the vendor user manual is your best tool to know the "how do i..." unless you want to talk w Bixby...